The Greer Family

There is no "buddy" like a brother!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I know, I know I'm really bad at this blogging stuff!!!

Ok so I know I never update this thing, but if you know me I'm pretty much retarded when it comes to this stuff.... So thats my excuse!! So here I go. We have been pretty busy, Greg is still just working away and doing guy stuff! I stay entertained with the boys and the house and everything else that comes along with being a stay at home mom. I have been helping with volleyball and am going to start coaching basketball in January. The boys are doing great, Jayton just turned 3 :( Im kinda sad realizing how fast he is growing up. It is so fun all the stages they go through, he cracks me up all day everyday. I don't know what i would do without him to entertain me! Jaxon is doing so good too. He will be 1 next month already! He is crawling and will walk if he is holding on to the couches and stuff, but doesnt seem to have any intrest in walking yet...which is fine with me, he is already a mess I can't imagine when he is walking!! He ended up in the ER last week with croup. I'm glad thats all it was with all the other crap going around right now! It's so fun to watch him and Jayt play, they are just best buds. Jaxon thinks Jayton is just the coolest thing ever. I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble when Jax is a little older because they are gonna be crazy together! Well thats about it for now I could go on about everything we have been doing since I posted last but since it's been like 8 months, it's a little to much to post. Hope everyone is doing good, I will try to be better about posting...but I'm not making any promises!!! Here are some random pics in no specific order:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones