The Greer Family

There is no "buddy" like a brother!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gregory!

Dorks!
Jayt wanted to take a picture


Worn Out!





Never can get a normal picture together..this is as good as it gets! :)




Don't you think he is like a young Mel Gibson?! haha...I do!












Such a good dad!


So just thought I would give a little shout out to Greg, he is a great husband and the best dad! I know I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him, and how much he does for our family. He is such a hard worker and works so hard so I can stay home with the boys. Thanks so much for everything babe...I love you!



4 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! Brought a little tear to my eye!! Greggy is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 2 posts in a month! That must be a record. Keep it up. It's nice to see your blog since I never get to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to add you to mine. It was fun to see you at the park. Funny how we live in the same town and I never see you!You have a super cute family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog too!! You have the cutest boys! You need a cute little girl too:)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones